Laura has one novel & five mini books coming out in 2016:
- Returning Olivia, an action adventure, historical romance novel that follows two young girls as their Viking and Greek cultures collide…
- Ten Things the Beach Can Teach You; How to Find Your Soulmate; The Last Book on Confidence You Will Ever Need; How to Get Over Your Heartbreak; and The Bickersons. Workbooks that can change things for you in a weekend.
Papers & Feature Articles
- October 2014: 60 page downloadable booklet sponsored by The Center for a New American Dream; Kids Unbranded: Tips for Parenting in a Commercial Culture
- January 2013: Annual Conference Words & Music, A Literary Feast, in New Orleans, LA. The Pirate’s Alley Faulkner Society: 250+ page literary magazine called The Double Dealer. Laura’s winning paper: Margaret Mitchell’s Scarlett O’Hara: Fluffy, Fictional Character or a Prototype for Surviving a Shift to a New Normal? Link to the Double Dealer, pages 248-251: Laura Pavlides: On Scarlett O’Hara
- May 2006: Feature spread in the “Tips for Parenting in a Commercial Culture” 30-page booklet for The Center for a New American Dream. Forward written by Board member and author Juliet Schor.